Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About North Center Lincoln Belmont Lake View booster. (Chicago, Ill.) 199?-1996
Chicago, Ill. (199?-1996)
North Center Lincoln Belmont Lake View booster. : (Chicago, Ill.) 199?-1996
- Alternative Titles:
North Center Lincoln Belmont Lakeview booster
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Lerner Communications
- Dates of publication:
- Belmont Gardens (Chicago, Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Community newspapers--Illinois--Chicago.
- Irving Park (Chicago, Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Lakeview (Chicago, Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Lincoln Park (Chicago, Ill. : City section)--Newspapers.
- North Center (Chicago, Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: 72nd year, no. 38 (Apr. 14, 1993).
- Formed by the union of: Northcenter-Irving Park booster, and: Lincoln-Belmont booster, and: Lincoln Park-Lake View booster..
- Latest issue consulted: July 17, 1996.
- sn 93057209
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information