Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Worcester morning daily spy. (Worcester, Mass.) 1888-1898
Worcester, Mass. (1888-1898)
Worcester morning daily spy. : (Worcester, Mass.) 1888-1898
- Alternative Titles:
Worcester daily spy
Worcester morning Sunday spy
- Place of publication:
- Worcester, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 43, no. 169 (July 16, 1888)- 53rd yr. (July 7, 1898).
- Worcester (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "Morning" appears in an ornament.
- Also available on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Sunday issues numbered separately: Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 22, 1888)-11th yr. (June 26, 1898).
- Sunday issues published as Worcester morning Sunday spy.
- sn 93058748
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information