Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Świat Polski = The Polish world. (Chicago, Ill.) 1906-19??
Chicago, Ill. (1906-19??)
Świat Polski = The Polish world. : (Chicago, Ill.) 1906-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Associated Polish Press of America
- Dates of publication:
- Polish people--Illinois--Chicago--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Rok 1, no. 4 (17. listop. 1906 roku).
- Editor: Edward L. Kołakowski.
- In Polish.
- Litwa, Polska, Ruś above ornament in masthead.
- sn 93058773
View complete holdings information