Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The campaign post. (Boston, Mass.) 1860-1860
Boston, Mass. (1860-1860)
The campaign post. : (Boston, Mass.) 1860-1860
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Beals, Greene & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased Nov. 2, 1860?
No. 1 (May 11, 1860)-
- Also issued on microfilm from Spaulding Co., Graphic Microfilm Division, Stoughton, Mass.
- Daily ed.: Boston post (Boston, Mass. : Daily).
- Issues for May 11, 1860- called v. 4-
- Semiweekly ed.: Boston press and post.
- Weekly ed.: Boston statesman and weekly post.
- Weekly publication began with no. 3, issued June 29, 1860.
- sn 93059253
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information