Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Our church paper. (New Market, Shenandoah County, Va.) 1873-1904
New Market, Shenandoah County, Va. (1873-1904)
Our church paper. : (New Market, Shenandoah County, Va.) 1873-1904
- Place of publication:
- New Market, Shenandoah County, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Henkel & Calvert
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 3, 1873)-v.32, no. 35 (Aug. 30, 1904).
- Lutheran Church--Virginia--Newspapers.
- New Market (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Shenandoah Valley (Va.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to the interests of the Evangelical Lutheran Church."
- Also issued on microfilm by American Theological Library Association.
- Available on microfilm from New York Public Library.
- Issue numbering irregular.
- Merged with: Lutheran visitor (Columbia, S.C.), to form: Lutheran church visitor.
- Publishers also issued children's monthly: Sunday School, -1876 ; and Our Sunday School, 1876-
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 93060373
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information