Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hillsboro news. (Hillsboro, N.M.) 1931-194?
Hillsboro, N.M. (1931-194?)
The Hillsboro news. : (Hillsboro, N.M.) 1931-194?
- Place of publication:
- Hillsboro, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Clarence Newcomb
- Dates of publication:
Began in May 1931; ceased in Feb. 1941?
- Hillsboro (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- New Mexico--Hillsboro.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01305501
- New Mexico--Sierra County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221223
- Sierra County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 19 (Oct. 1, 1931).
- Published as: The News, <Mar. 29, 1934>-Feb. 28, 1935.
- sn 93061393
View complete holdings information