Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About La Crónica de Mora. (Mora, Nuevo Mexico) 1889-189?
Mora, Nuevo Mexico (1889-189?)
La Crónica de Mora. : (Mora, Nuevo Mexico) 1889-189?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Mora, Nuevo Mexico
- Geographic coverage:
- Louis Hommel
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Jan. 1890.
Vol. 2, no. 1 (junio 13, 1889)- = t. 17, no. 37-
- Hispanic Americans--New Mexico--Newspapers.
- Mora (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Mora County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Las Cruces, N.M. : New Mexico State University Library.
- In Spanish with an English section called: Mora chronicle.
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- sn 93061406
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information