Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New Mexican mining news. (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1881-1882
Santa Fe, N.M. (1881-1882)
The New Mexican mining news. : (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1881-1882
- Place of publication:
- Santa Fe, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- New Mexican Print. & Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began May 18, 1881; ceased Sept. 1882.
- Mines and mineral resources--New Mexico--Newspapers.
- Mines and mineral resources.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01022541
- New Mexico--Santa Fe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216898
- New Mexico--Santa Fe.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205208
- New Mexico.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204269
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Santa Fe County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Las Cruces, N.M. : New Mexico State University ibrary.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 32 (Dec. 21, 1881); title from masthead, Readex PDF (viewed July 82, 2016).
- sn 93061507
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information