Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New Mexican mining news. (Santa Fe, N.M.) 188?-188?
Santa Fe, N.M. (188?-188?)
New Mexican mining news. : (Santa Fe, N.M.) 188?-188?
- Place of publication:
- Santa Fe, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- New Mexican Print. & Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1881; ceased in 1882.
- Mines and mineral resources--New Mexico--Newspapers.
- Mines and mineral resources.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01022541
- New Mexico--Santa Fe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216898
- New Mexico--Santa Fe.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205208
- New Mexico.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204269
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Santa Fe County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Las Cruces, N.M. : New Mexico State University ibrary.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 32 (Dec. 21, 1881).
- sn 93061507
View complete holdings information