Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Deming tribune and Lake Valley herald. (Deming, N.M.) 188?-1???
Deming, N.M. (188?-1???)
Deming tribune and Lake Valley herald. : (Deming, N.M.) 188?-1???
- Place of publication:
- Deming, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
- Tribune Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Deming (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Grant County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Luna County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- New Mexico--Deming.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01223379
- New Mexico--Grant County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216849
- New Mexico--Luna County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213114
- Also on microfilm: Las Vegas, N.M. : New Mexico Highlands University Library.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 24 (Mar. 6, 1884).
- Issues for <Dec. 25, 1884-> also called: <Whole no. 66->.
- Manager: Charles W. Green.
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- sn 93061634
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information