Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The chronicle. (Las Vegas, N.M.) 1884-1???
Las Vegas, N.M. (1884-1???)
The chronicle. : (Las Vegas, N.M.) 1884-1???
- Alternative Titles:
Crónica de Las Vegas
Las Vegas chronicle
- Place of publication:
- Las Vegas, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Chronicle Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Hispanic Americans--New Mexico--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00957523
- Las Vegas (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- New Mexico--Las Vegas.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01216596
- New Mexico--San Miguel County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209378
- New Mexico.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204269
- San Miguel County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 27 (Nov. 8, 1884).
- In English and Spanish.
- Latest issue consulted: October 19, 1886.
- Microfilm published by BMI Imaging Systems; issued in series: Chicano serials collection.
- Spanish section has title: La Crónica de Las Vegas.
- sn 93061650
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information