Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Upton Sinclair's EPIC news. (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1934-1935
Los Angeles, Calif. (1934-1935)
Upton Sinclair's EPIC news. : (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1934-1935
- Alternative Titles:
Upton Sinclair's paper EPIC news
- Place of publication:
- Los Angeles, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- End Poverty League
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no.  (May 28, 1934)-v. 2, no. 1 (May 27, 1935).
- California--Economic conditions--Periodicals.
- Economic history.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00901974
- United States--Economic conditions--1918-1945--Newspapers.
- United States--Economic conditions--1918-1945.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Available on microfilm from Kraus International Publications.
- Includes special unnumbered issues.
- Issued in other ed.: Peninsula ed.; San Francisco ed.; and; Santa Clara ed.
- Issues for May 28-June 4, 11, 18-July 9, 1934 numbered: vol. 1, no. A-B, 1, D-G but constitute v. 1, no. 1-2, 3, 4-7.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 93062810
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information