Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Upton Sinclair's national EPIC news. (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1935-1936
Los Angeles, Calif. (1935-1936)
Upton Sinclair's national EPIC news. : (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1935-1936
- Place of publication:
- Los Angeles, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- EPIC Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 2 (June 3, 1935)-v. 2, no. 35 (Jan. 20, 1936).
- United States--Economic conditions--1918-1945--Newspapers.
- United States--Politics and government--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Kraus International Publications.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Official publication of the National EPIC League and the End Poverty League.
- sn 93062811
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information