Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American herald. (New York [N.Y.) 18??-????
New York [N.Y. (18??-????)
The American herald. : (New York [N.Y.) 18??-????
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
- Catholics--New York (State)--New York--Newspapers.
- Irish American Catholics--New York (State)--New York--Newspapers.
- Irish American Catholics.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00978923
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- "A weekly newspaper and review."
- Description based on: Vol. 30, no. 26 (Dec. 25, 1899).
- Editor and proprietor: Michael Walsh, <1899-1913>.
- sn 93062837
View complete holdings information