Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Massachusetts ploughman and New England journal of agriculture. (Boston [Mass.]) 1866-1906
Boston [Mass.] (1866-1906)
Massachusetts ploughman and New England journal of agriculture. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1866-1906
- Alternative Titles:
New England journal of agriculture
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- George Noyes.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 26, no. 10 (Dec. 8, 1866)-v. 65, no. 46 (Nov. 17, 1906) = whole no. 1310-whole no. 3381.
- Agriculture--New England--Newspapers.
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "Official organ of the New England Agricultural Society."
- Editor: George Noyes, <1867-1883>.
- Proprietors: George Noyes, <1867-Aug. 25, 1883>; Linus Darling, <Oct. 9, 1897>.
- sn 93062859
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information