Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Irish-American advocate. (New York [N.Y.]) 1893-1911
New York [N.Y.] (1893-1911)
Irish-American advocate. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1893-1911
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Irish-American Advocate Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 16, whole no. 901 (June 24, 1911).
Began in 1893.
- Irish Americans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Irish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00978933
- Irish newspapers--New York (State)
- Irish newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00979041
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "A weekly paper of Irish news and miscellany, and devoted to the business, social, athletic and political doings of the Irish-American population of Greater New York."
- Description based on: Vol. 10, whole no. 536 (Jan. 9, 1904).
- sn 93062912
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information