Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Advocate. (New York [N.Y.]) 1911-????
New York [N.Y.] (1911-????)
The Advocate. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1911-????
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- John O'Connor
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 17, no. 2 (July 1, 1911)-
- Irish Americans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Irish Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00978933
- Irish newspapers--New York (State)
- Irish newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00979041
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- Issue numbering irregular.
- sn 93062913
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information