Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Chicago daily farmers and drovers journal. (Union Stock Yards [Chicago] Ill.) 1907-1917
Union Stock Yards [Chicago] Ill. (1907-1917)
Chicago daily farmers and drovers journal. : (Union Stock Yards [Chicago] Ill.) 1907-1917
- Alternative Titles:
Farmers and drovers journal
June 26, 1907
- Place of publication:
- Union Stock Yards [Chicago] Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Drovers Journal Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 37, no. 142 [i.e. 143] (June 26, 1907)-45th year, no. 140 (June 22, 1917).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Animal industry--United States--Newspapers.
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Livestock workers--United States--Newspapers.
- Meat industry and trade--United States--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of Chicago.
- Merged with: Chicago live stock world, to form: Chicago daily drovers journal (Chicago, Ill. : 1917).
- sn 93062962
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information