Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Herald of freedom. (Champlain [N.Y.]) 1843-18??
Champlain [N.Y.] (1843-18??)
Herald of freedom. : (Champlain [N.Y.]) 1843-18??
- Place of publication:
- Champlain [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- O.B. Ashmun
- Dates of publication:
- Champlain (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Champlain.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01259050
- New York (State)--Clinton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212830
- "Published monthly by the Executive Committee of the Clinton County Liberty Party."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 8 (May 1844); title from caption.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 8 (Mat 1844).
- sn 93063538
View complete holdings information