Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Christian advocate and journal. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1833-1865
New-York [N.Y.] (1833-1865)
Christian advocate and journal. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1833-1865
- Alternative Titles:
Advocate and journal
Christian advocate and journal and Zion's herald
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Published by B. Waugh and T. Mason for the Methodist Episcopal Church
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 8, no. 1 (Aug. 30, 1833)-v. 40, no. 52 (Dec. 28, 1865) = whole no. 365-no. 2052.
- Methodist Church--United States--Newspapers.
- Methodist Church.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01018643
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Also issued on microfilm by American Theological Library Association.
- Available on microfilm from University Microfilms International (American periodical series: 1800-1850); also available online.
- Vol. 21 had only 21 issues.
- sn 93063542
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information