Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Adirondack defender. (Saranac Lake, N.Y.) 1976-1978
Saranac Lake, N.Y. (1976-1978)
Adirondack defender. : (Saranac Lake, N.Y.) 1976-1978
- Place of publication:
- Saranac Lake, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Frank Casier-Bob Hunsicker
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1978.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 1976)-
- Essex County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Franklin County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Saranac Lake (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Advertising supplement to Adirondack Enterprise, Tupper Lake Free Press, Malone Telegram, Journal Newspapers, Ticonderoga Sentinel", <1976>.
- "In defense of the people of the Adirondacks."
- "The freedom fighter's news."
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 5, no. 1 (summer 1978).
- Published by: Frank Casier-Tony D'Elia, <Apr.-summer 1976>; and by: The Adirondack Defense League, Inc., <1977-1978>.
- Vol. 2, no. 3 (fall 1977) was reissued as vol. 2, no. 4.
- Winter and summer 1978 also both called vol. 5, no. 1.
- sn 93063586
View complete holdings information