Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Y Drych y wasg a baner America. (Utica, N.Y.) 1890-1894
Utica, N.Y. (1890-1894)
Y Drych y wasg a baner America. : (Utica, N.Y.) 1890-1894
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Utica, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- T.J. Griffiths
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1890; ceased in 1894.
- Utica (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Welsh--United States--Newspapers.
- "The American organ of the Welsh people."
- "Y Wasg a baner America" appears below title ornament.
- Description based on: Cyf. 40, rhif. 43 (Hyd. 23, 1890).
- In Welsh; some notices in English.
- Latest issue consulted: Cyf. 44, rhif. 4 (Ion. 25, 1894).
- sn 93063697
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information