Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Buffalo, New York challenger news weekly. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1962-197?
Buffalo, N.Y. (1962-197?)
Buffalo, New York challenger news weekly. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1962-197?
- Alternative Titles:
Challenger news weekly
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Buffalo Challenger Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- African Americans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Buffalo.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205730
- New York (State)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210280
- New York (State)--Rochester.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204680
- New York (State)--Syracuse.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205293
- Rochester (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Syracuse (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Buffalo New York" appears within masthead ornament, <1963>.
- "The most progressive Negro tabloid on the Niagara Frontier," <1964>.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 19 (Sept. 12, 1963).
- sn 93063790
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information