Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Buffalo evening news. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1944-1946
Buffalo, N.Y. (1944-1946)
Buffalo evening news. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1944-1946
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 127, no. 150 (Apr. 5, 1944)-v. 131, no. 141 (Mar. 27, 1946).
- Armed Forces.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00814586
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- United States--Armed Forces--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- World War, 1939-1945--Newspapers.
- "This servicemen's edition prepared by the Buffalo Evening News and presented by the Wm. Hengerer Company."
- Numbering follows daily paper.
- sn 93063816
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information