Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Chapel Hill herald. (Chapel Hill, N.C.) 1988-current
Chapel Hill, N.C. (1988-current)
The Chapel Hill herald. : (Chapel Hill, N.C.) 1988-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Chapel Hill, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Richard J. Kaspar
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 6, 1988)-
- Chapel Hill (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Chapel Hill.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206600
- North Carolina--Orange County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220945
- Orange County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Issued with: Durham morning herald, June 6, 1988-Dec. 31, 1990; and: The Herald-sun, Jan. 1, 1991-
- Latest issue consulted: Sept. 7, 2003.
- sn 93065733
View complete holdings information