Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Monroe enquirer. (Monroe, N.C.) 189?-1965
Monroe, N.C. (189?-1965)
The Monroe enquirer. : (Monroe, N.C.) 189?-1965
- Place of publication:
- Monroe, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- B. Clegg Ashcraft & Eugene Ashcraft
- Dates of publication:
-93rd yr., no. 51 (Nov. 18, 1965).
<May 23, 1921>-Nov. 18, 1965
- Monroe (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Monroe.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220225
- North Carolina--Union County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209727
- Union County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 21, no. (Nov. 15, 1894).
- Issues for <June 1, 1916>-Nov. 18, 1965 called <43rd yr.>-93rd yr.
- sn 93065776
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information