Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Wah-shah-she news. (Pawhuska, O.T. [Okla.]) 1893-18??
Pawhuska, O.T. [Okla.] (1893-18??)
The Wah-shah-she news. : (Pawhuska, O.T. [Okla.]) 1893-18??
- Place of publication:
- Pawhuska, O.T. [Okla.]
- Geographic coverage:
- G.E. Tinker & T.J. Leahy
- Dates of publication:
- Indians of North America--Oklahoma--Newspapers.
- Osage County (Okla.)--Newspapers.
- Osage Indians--Oklahoma--Newspapers.
- Pawhuska (Okla.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Oklahoma Historical Society.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 38 (June 9, 1894).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 49 (Aug. 10, 1895).
- Vol. 2, no. 38-39 (May 25-June 1, 1895) incorrectly dated June 1-8, 1895.
- sn 93065996
View complete holdings information