Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Charleston American. (Charleston, S.C.) 1916-1923
Charleston, S.C. (1916-1923)
The Charleston American. : (Charleston, S.C.) 1916-1923
- Place of publication:
- Charleston, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- American Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 30, 1916) - v. 8, no. 60 (Sept. 29, 1923).
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers--Microform.
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers--Microform.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- sn 93067610
View complete holdings information