Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The new South. (Beaufort, S.C.) 188?-189?
Beaufort, S.C. (188?-189?)
The new South. : (Beaufort, S.C.) 188?-189?
- Place of publication:
- Beaufort, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- New South Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1889? Ceased in 1898?
- African Americans--South Carolina--Newspapers.
- Beaufort (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Beaufort County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from The University of South Carolina.
- Description based on: Vol. 16, no. 35 (Mar. 7, 1895).
- sn 93067638
View complete holdings information