Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The hospital transcript [microform]. (Hilton Head, S.C.) 1865-1865
Hilton Head, S.C. (1865-1865)
The hospital transcript [microform]. : (Hilton Head, S.C.) 1865-1865
- Place of publication:
- Hilton Head, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M.J. McKenna.
- Dates of publication:
- Beaufort County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Newspapers.
- South Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204600
- Description based on: Vol. 1, n. 7 (June 24, 1865).
- Issues for <July 8, 1865-> called also <whole no. 9->
- On reel with: Free South (Beaufort, S.C.); New South (Port Royal, S.C.); Palmetto herald (Port Royal, S.C.), and; Camp Kettle (Beaufort, S.C.).
- sn 93067642
View complete holdings information