Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Charleston herald. (Charleston, S.C.) 1952-1955
Charleston, S.C. (1952-1955)
The Charleston herald. : (Charleston, S.C.) 1952-1955
- Place of publication:
- Charleston, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Arthur W. Aiken
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1952? Ceased in 1955?
- African Americans--South Carolina--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204600
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 9 (June 27, 1952).
- sn 93067920
View complete holdings information