Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The new citizen. (Charleston, S.C.) 1948-1952
Charleston, S.C. (1948-1952)
The new citizen. : (Charleston, S.C.) 1948-1952
- Place of publication:
- Charleston, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Arthur W. Aiken
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1948; ceased in 1952?
- African Americans--South Carolina--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204600
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 7 (Oct. 3, 1948).
- sn 93067932
View complete holdings information