Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Southern Baptist, and general intelligencer. (Charleston [S.C.]) 1835-1836
Charleston [S.C.] (1835-1836)
The Southern Baptist, and general intelligencer. : (Charleston [S.C.]) 1835-1836
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Charleston [S.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by James S. Burges
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 3, 1835)-v. 3, no. 105 (Dec. 30, 1836).
- Baptists--South Carolina--Periodicals.
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- South Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204600
- Editor: 1835- William Henry Brisbane.
- sn 93067960
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information