Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Black diamond. (Carbon, Carbon County, Wyo.) 1891-1896
Carbon, Carbon County, Wyo. (1891-1896)
The Black diamond. : (Carbon, Carbon County, Wyo.) 1891-1896
- Place of publication:
- Carbon, Carbon County, Wyo.
- Geographic coverage:
- E.E. Moore
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1891; ceased in 1896.
- Carbon (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Carbon County (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Absorbed: Gold Hill sentinel, 1892. Cf. Homsher, L. Guide to Wyoming newspapers, 1867-1967.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 8 (Apr. 5, 1894).
- sn 93070030
View complete holdings information