Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Boomerang. (Laramie, Wyo. Territory) 1889-1895
Laramie, Wyo. Territory (1889-1895)
The Boomerang. : (Laramie, Wyo. Territory) 1889-1895
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Laramie, Wyo. Territory
- Geographic coverage:
- McKee & Chapin
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 9, no. 4 (Apr. 4, 1889)-v. 15, no. 67 (Oct. 31, 1895).
- Weekly (on Thursday)
- Albany County (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Laramie (Wyo.)--Newspapers.
- Daily ed.: Daily boomerang, <1881>-May 1, 1901.
- Issued an Extra ed. about Laramie, Wyo.: Spring, 1889.
- Numbering is irregular.
- Semiweekly ed.: Semi-weekly boomerang, Dec. 3, 1894-Jan. 1, 1912.
- sn 93070111
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information