Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Dakota tawaxitku kin, or, The Dakota friend. (Saint Paul, Minn.) 1850-1852
Saint Paul, Minn. (1850-1852)
Dakota tawaxitku kin, or, The Dakota friend. : (Saint Paul, Minn.) 1850-1852
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Saint Paul, Minn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dakota Mission
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 1850)-v. 2, no. 8 (Aug. 1852).
- Dakota Indians--Minnesota--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America--Minnesota--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Minnesota Historical Society.
- Edited by Gideon H. Pond.
- In Dakota and English.
- Suspended Oct. 1851; resumed Jan. 1852.
- sn 93099999
View complete holdings information