Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cherokee examiner. (South Pasadena, Calif.) 1969-1970
South Pasadena, Calif. (1969-1970)
Cherokee examiner. : (South Pasadena, Calif.) 1969-1970
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- South Pasadena, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Cherokee Examiner
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1969-no. 5.
- Cherokee Indians--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America--Civil rights--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America--Social conditions--Newspapers.
- Los Angeles County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Radicalism--United States--Newspapers.
- South Pasadena (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Underground press--California--South Pasadena.
- "The complete truth by and about North American Indians, written for non-Indians."
- Available on microfilm from UMI (Underground Newspaper/Press Collection) and New York University Libraries.
- Description based on surrogate; title from caption.
- Merged with: Longhouse news, to form: Rainbow people.
- Nos. 2-5 lack vol. numbering and are undated.
- sn 94023084
View complete holdings information