Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ka huliau = The Turning point. (Honolulu, Hawaii) 198?-????
Honolulu, Hawaii (198?-????)
Ka huliau = The Turning point. : (Honolulu, Hawaii) 198?-????
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hawaii Education for Social Progress, Inc.
- Dates of publication:
- Every six weeks
- Hawaii--Politics and government--Newspapers.
- Honolulu (Hawaii)--Newspapers.
- Pacific Area--Politics and government--Newspapers.
- Radicalism--Pacific area--Newspapers.
- Underground press--Hawaii--Newspapers.
- "An independent newspaper focusing on Hawaii and Pacific issues."
- Available on microfilm from UMI (Underground newspaper/press collection).
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Jan./Feb. 1983); title from cover.
- Latest issue consulted: [June/July 1986?] (surrogate).
- Some issues unnumbered and undated.
- Title in Hawaiian and English; text in English.
- sn 94023109
View complete holdings information