Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Berkeley monitor. (Berkeley, CA) 1969-197?
Berkeley, CA (1969-197?)
Berkeley monitor. : (Berkeley, CA) 1969-197?
- Place of publication:
- Berkeley, CA
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Community for New Politics
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1970s?
Vol. 3, no. 8 (May 3, 1969)-
- Alameda County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Berkeley (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Berkeley (Calif.)--Politics and government--Newspapers.
- Underground press publications--California--Berkeley--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from UMI (Underground press/newspaper collection).
- Description based on : vol. 3, no. 10 (May 31, 1969); title from caption.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 6, no. 3 (Feb. 18, 1972).
- Masthead ornament: Komodo dragon.
- sn 94023158
View complete holdings information