Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Aware : the square newspaper. (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1969-19??
Los Angeles, Calif. (1969-19??)
Aware : the square newspaper. : (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1969-19??
- Place of publication:
- Los Angeles, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began with vol. 1, no. 1 (July, 1969).
- California--Los Angeles County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205194
- California--Los Angeles.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204540
- Los Angeles (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Los Angeles County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Student movements--United States--Newspapers.
- Student movements.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01135954
- Underground press publications--California--Sources.
- Underground press publications.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01160984
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell.
- Companion publication to: The Westwood village square.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Oct. /'69); title from caption.
- First issue preceded by a "Preview edition" dated July '69.
- Issue for June 1970 misnumbered Vol. 2, no. 1 but constitutes Vol. 2, no. 2.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 1 (June '70).
- sn 94023676
View complete holdings information