Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The O.B. people's rag. (Ocean Beach, Calif.) 1970-1975
Ocean Beach, Calif. (1970-1975)
The O.B. people's rag. : (Ocean Beach, Calif.) 1970-1975
- Alternative Titles:
Ocean Beach people's rag
Ocean Beach rag
- Place of publication:
- Ocean Beach, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Began in Sept. 1970; ceased in 1975.
- Semimonthly (irregular)
<Nov. 21 ->
- Alternative lifestyles--California--San Diego--Newspapers.--henn
- Counter culture--California--San Diego--Newspapers.--poliscit
- Ocean Beach (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- San Diego (Calif.)--Politics and government--Newspapers.
- San Diego County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Underground press publications--California--Ocean Beach.
- "Will print local, national and world news that pertains to the people and our culture with a revolutionary class analysis," Jan. 26-Feb. 13, 1971.
- Available on microfilm from UMI (Underground Newspapers/Press Collection).
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 6 (Nov. 21, 1970); title from cover.
- In title, the "O." is also a peace symbol, <Nov. 1970->
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 5, no. 4 (early Mar. 1975).
- Numbering is irregular.
- Title varies slightly.
- sn 94023925
View complete holdings information