Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ithaca journal [microform]. (Ithaca, County of Tompkins, N.Y.) 1823-1825
Ithaca, County of Tompkins, N.Y. (1823-1825)
Ithaca journal [microform]. : (Ithaca, County of Tompkins, N.Y.) 1823-1825
- Place of publication:
- Ithaca, County of Tompkins, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Mack & Morgan
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 6, no. 49 (July 16, 1823)-v. 9, no. 14 (Nov. 9, 1825) = whole no. 309-430.
- Ithaca (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Ithaca.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205507
- Issued on film with the later title.
- Publishers: Mack & Morgan, <1823>-Apr. 21, 1824; E. Mack, Apr. 28, 1824-<Aug. 1824>; Mack & Andrus, <Sept. 1824>-Nov. 9, 1825.
- sn 94031351
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information