Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Village register [microform]. (Dedham, Mass.) 1824-1826
Dedham, Mass. (1824-1826)
Village register [microform]. : (Dedham, Mass.) 1824-1826
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Dedham, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- D.L. Holbrook
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 5, no. 26 (Apr. 16, 1824)-
- Dedham (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "Devoted to news, agriculture, manufactures, morals, literature, etc."
- Issues for Apr. 16, 1824-Dec. 29, 1825 on film with earlier title; issues for Jan. 5, 1826-Sept. 7, 1826 on film with later title.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 8, no. 47 (Sept. 7, 1826).
- Printers: H. & W.H. Mann, <1824-1825>.
- Publishers: H. & W.H. Mann, <1825>.
- Title from caption.
- sn 94031512
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information