Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The city gazette, and the daily advertiser [microform]. (Charleston [S.C.]) 1787-1803
Charleston [S.C.] (1787-1803)
The city gazette, and the daily advertiser [microform]. : (Charleston [S.C.]) 1787-1803
- Alternative Titles:
City gazette & the Charleston daily advertiser
City gazette & the daily advertiser
City gazette and daily advertiser
City gazette, or, The daily advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Charleston [S.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Haswell & M'Iver
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 5, no. 786 (Nov. 6, 1787)-v. 22, no. 5078 (Dec. 31, 1803).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- "Charleston" appears within the title ornament, 1792-1795.
- Contains supplements.
- Weekly ed.: Carolina gazette, 1798-1804.
- sn 94031515
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information