Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Daily dispatch. [microfilm reel] (Richmond [Va.]) 1850-1884
Richmond [Va.] (1850-1884)
The Daily dispatch. [microfilm reel] : (Richmond [Va.]) 1850-1884
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Richmond [Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.A. Cowardin
- Dates of publication:
Began Oct. 19, 1850; ceased June 30, 1884.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Richmond (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 15, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1859); title from caption.
- Suspended Apr. 2-Dec. 8, 1865; Apr. 1-8, 1866.
- Vol. 22, no. 143 (June 16, 1862) misdated May 16 on masthead.
- Volume numbering is irregular.
- sn 94043545
View complete holdings information