Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Mukluks hemcunga = Indian talk. (Klamath Falls, Ore.) 1973-1983
Klamath Falls, Ore. (1973-1983)
Mukluks hemcunga = Indian talk. : (Klamath Falls, Ore.) 1973-1983
- Alternative Titles:
Nov./Dec. 1980-Mar./Apr. 1983
- Place of publication:
- Klamath Falls, Ore.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Organization of the Forgotten American
- Dates of publication:
-v. 14, no. 1 (Mar./Apr. 1983).
- Indians of North America--Oregon--Newspapers.
- Klamath Falls (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Klamath Indians--Oregon--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (July/Aug. 1973).
- Last three issues all called v. 14, no. 1: Aug./Sept. 1982; Jan. 1983; Mar./Apr. 1983.
- sn 94050931
View complete holdings information