Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bah-kho-je journal. (Perkins, OK) 198?-????
Perkins, OK (198?-????)
Bah-kho-je journal. : (Perkins, OK) 198?-????
- Place of publication:
- Perkins, OK
- Geographic coverage:
- Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma
- Dates of publication:
- Indians of North America--Oklahoma--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00969633
- Iowa Indian Reservation (Okla.)--Newspapers.
- Iowa Indians--Newspapers.
- Iowa Indians.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00978722
- Oklahoma--Iowa Indian Reservation.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01277169
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 10 (Dec. 1991).
- sn 94050938
View complete holdings information