Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Lummi Indian news = Squol-quol. volume (Marietta, Wash.) 197?-1980
Marietta, Wash. (197?-1980)
Lummi Indian news = Squol-quol. volume : (Marietta, Wash.) 197?-1980
- Alternative Titles:
Lummi Indian squol quol
Lummi squol quol
- Place of publication:
- Marietta, Wash.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Lummi Communications Dept.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with: vol. 7, ed. 18 (Jan 25, 1980).
<Feb. 27, 1976>-Jan. 25, 1980
- Lummi Indians--Newspapers.
- Lummi Indians.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01003670
- Description based on: Vol. 3, ed. 7 (Feb. 21, 1975); title from cover.
- Issued as a supplement to the magazine: Lummi squol quol (1973), <1975->.
- Issues for <Dec. 31, 1975>-Feb. 13, 1976, <Oct. 4, 1977-1980> lack English title.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 7, ed. 18 (Jan 25, 1980).
- sn 94050945
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information