Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Agai dicutta yaduan = Trouteaters speak. (Walker River, Schurz, Nev.) 1975-19??
Walker River, Schurz, Nev. (1975-19??)
Agai dicutta yaduan = Trouteaters speak. : (Walker River, Schurz, Nev.) 1975-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Walker River, Schurz, Nev.
- Geographic coverage:
- [Walker River Paiute Tribe Education Programs]
- Dates of publication:
<Jan. 10-Feb. 4, 1977>
- Paiute Indians--Nevada--Newspapers.
- Paiute Indians.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01051177
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 6 (Sept. 24, 1976).
- sn 94050959
View complete holdings information