Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily news tribune. (Fullerton, Calif.) 1926-1984
Fullerton, Calif. (1926-1984)
Daily news tribune. : (Fullerton, Calif.) 1926-1984
- Place of publication:
- Fullerton, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W. Kee Maxwell
- Dates of publication:
-94th year, no. 191 (Dec. 28, 1984).
Began in Feb. 1926.
- Daily (except Sat. and Sun.)
- Fullerton (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: 35th year, no. 273 (Feb. 23, 1926).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Published in various city editions: La Habra ed. <1963->; Brea ed. <1962->
- sn 94051052
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information