Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About South Antelope Valley press. (Palmdale, Los Angeles County, Calif.) 192?-1950
Palmdale, Los Angeles County, Calif. (192?-1950)
South Antelope Valley press. : (Palmdale, Los Angeles County, Calif.) 192?-1950
- Alternative Titles:
So. Antelope Valley press
Mar. 7-Aug. 22, 1940
- Place of publication:
- Palmdale, Los Angeles County, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- C.D. Williamson
- Dates of publication:
-v. 28, no. 48 (Apr. 27, 1950).
- Antelope Valley (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- California--Antelope Valley.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01239995
- Lancaster (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Palmdale (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 1 (June 17, 1927).
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 94051103
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information